MBsysC version associated to MBsysPad v1.11.0
- Windows 32 bit is no longer supported. An error message is shown when the user try to execute cmake with 32 bit and the process stops.
Change to existing function(s):
val_indexnow start at 1 to be coherent with all user indexing.
- Add new time integrators for the DIRDYN module. Available integrators are now: RK4, Dopri5, Rosenbrock, EulerEx, Eulaire, EulerIm, Bader, WMethods + possibility to implement custom integrator still available.
- Improvement of integrators:
- possibility to freeze JAcobian matrix for implicit integrators
- option to specify whether the model must be re-computed between 2 consecutive time-steps
- Remove dependency on lapacke by calling directly lapack function
- Redefinition of
set_output_valueto save custom quantities in a vector: indices in the saved vector start at 1 and not at 0 (see doc for details)
- Other small corrections and changes